ECUPL

同仁楼

发布时间:2022-11-01浏览次数:175

为1896年圣约翰大学成立医学院时在校门内侧设的义诊所。



圣约翰大学于1896年成立医学院,在校门内侧设义诊所,同仁医院是圣约翰医学院的教学医院,早期设在虹口虬江路上,抗战期间多次搬迁。1947年迁至义诊所处,并扩建医务房舍,1978年外迁。2002年华政与其主管单位予以置换。

In 1896, a charitable clinic was built inside the St. John’s main entrance following the founding of St. John’s Medical Faulty. The site later became the Tongren Hospital (also known as St. Luke’s Hospital), which was originally founded on today’s Qiujiang Road in the Hongkou District as a hospital of the Medical Faculty for teaching and was relocated to several different sites during the Second Sino-Japanese War before it was moved here in 1947. The building was then expanded with more medical buildings and rooms before St. Luke’s Hospital was relocated in 1978. The ownership of the building was transferred to ECUPL in 2002.


 




最热导读

XML 地图 | Sitemap 地图