ECUPL

华政桥

发布时间:2023-11-02浏览次数:221

圣约翰大学于1934年建成学堂桥,1950年大修,1967年拆除。1980年,在学堂桥原址侧新建钢筋混凝土新桥,取名校园桥。2001年重新修建成现在的钢板桥,2009年更名为华政桥。




华政桥是苏州河上唯一一座用单位名称命名的桥,她连接着华政苏州河两岸的校区。

As the only bridge named after an entity on the Suzhou River, the ECUPL Bridge connects ECUPL’s Changning campus on both sides of the river.

1950年,学堂桥因年久失修,损坏几至倒塌,校方于年初筹得捐款,由土木工程系对木桥作了大修,用钢骨混凝土置换了原先的中孔木梁,桥面仍照原样铺以横木,动工三月后建成。

1967年,学堂桥因年久失修和苏州河水位提高而被拆除。1980年10月,华东政法学院在桥西北侧(树人堂北隅)兴建钢筋混凝土新桥,桥长44.6米,宽4.3米,取名校园桥。2001年9月,因校园桥桥面水泥脱落露出钢筋,过桥时桥面有晃动感,学校又重新修建了现在的钢板桥。2008年,为迎接世博会,桥扶手、台阶以及桥面又进行了修缮。2009年更名为华政桥。

In 1950, St. John’s Bridge was damaged and almost collapsed due to ageing. The university raised funds to have the wooden bridge overhaul by the Department of Civil Engineering. The original mid-span wooden beams were replaced with steel reinforced concrete and the bridge deck would still be paved with crossbars as before. The construction was completed three months later.

In 1967, St. John’s Bridge was demolished due to years of disrepair and the elevation of water level of the Suzhou River. In October, 1980, East China Institute of Politics and Law built a new reinforced concrete bridge on the northwest side of the site of the bridge (the north corner of Shuren Hall). The new bridge was 44.6 meters long and 4.3 meters wide, named as the Campus Bridge. In September, 2001, the university rebuilt the present steel-structured bridge because the cement on the bridge deck fell off and exposed the reinforcing bars, and people felt the bridge shaky when crossing it. In 2008, in preparation for the World Expo, the university renovated the handrails, steps and deck of the bridge and renamed it “the ECUPL Bridge” in 2009.


 



最热导读

XML 地图 | Sitemap 地图